top of page

Motor Home and Travel

When you're planning a trip away there's lots to think about and arrange. You’ve got all the creature comforts and the flexibility to go wherever you want.

What does it cover?

  • Bodily injury liability 

Protect you and other insured drivers from injuries and cover accidents.

  • Property damage

Protects you and other insured drivers if one of you damages another person's property in a covered accident.

  • Collision coverage

This helps to pay for damages.

  • Comprehensive coverage

Cover you from falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and some other collision losses.

  • Medical payments

Cover all the necessary medical treatment if you get injured.


  • Personal injury protection coverage

If you  are in an accident  this takes care of medical, rehab or funeral expenses.

bottom of page